Medical Malpractice »
Personal Injury »
May 2021: $16 Million Settlement in Motor Vehicle Collision Case
May 2021: $197,000.00 Result in Multi-Vehicle accident
When Negligence Leads To Injury
Established in 1992, the Law Offices of Louis J. Bertsche helps victims of personal injury and medical and dental malpractice recover the compensation they need to reclaim their lives.
A serious injury can alter the course of your life forever. When you are facing the many uncertainties that result from a serious injury, you need help and assistance from a trusted and reputable ally.
For more than 25 years, the Law Offices of Louis J. Bertsche has been a strong legal advocate for adults and children in San Diego and throughout Southern California who have suffered injuries due to the careless and negligent acts of others.
Throughout his practice, attorney Louis J. Bertsche has developed a proven track record of success by recovering millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for his clients. An experienced and compassionate lawyer, he listens to and works with clients to represent their best interests in trial or through settlement negotiations.
Standing Up For You And Your Rights After An Accident Or Medical Injury
We focus on obtaining positive results for clients pursuing a broad range of personal injury and medical malpractice claims, including:
- Car accidents — Involving speeding and drunk drivers
- Truck accidents — Caused by fatigued and distracted truck drivers
- Motorcycle accidents — Resulting from inattentive and reckless drivers
- Dog bites — Caused by negligent pet owners’ failure to restrain their dogs
- Surgical errors — Involving wrong-site surgeries and foreign objects
- Birth injuries — Including Erb’s palsy, brachial plexus and cerebral palsy
- Misdiagnosis errors — Involving misdiagnosis of cancer and heart attacks
- Brain injuries — Caused by failure to monitor and delays in treatment
- Wrongful death — Resulting from a serious accident or medical error
- Dental malpractice – Any and all injuries resulting from dental procedures and / or treatment
A statute of limitations could limit your ability to seek justice. Contact us today to file your claim and take the first step toward recovering compensation for your injuries, disability and financial losses.
If you suffered physical harm and financial losses after a car accident or medical or dental mistake in which another party was negligent, it is important to reach out to a lawyer as soon as possible. Attorney Louis J. Bertsche is committed recovering fair and just compensation on your behalf so you and your family can move on.